Admission and Tuition Policy
In order for the school to operate effectively and maintain high standards, we ask the financial assistance of the parents through tuition in addition to parish subsidy.
PRACTICING CATHOLIC FAMILIES CHOOSING ST. ROSE AS A CATHOLIC SCHOOL
1. These Catholic families will be registered members of the parish.
2. The Catholic parent(s) and the child/children will attend Mass weekly.
3. The family will use weekly Church envelopes for contributions to support the parish. (Amount of the contribution is not considered. Member of immediate family must place envelope in collections).
4. Fulfill assigned volunteer hours at church or school.
5. The family is supportive of Catholic Education as evidenced in their adherence to the school policies as found in the Student / Parent Handbook.
NON-PARISHIONERS / NON-CATHOLIC FAMILIES CHOOSING ST. ROSE AS A PRIVATE SCHOOL
Parents requesting admission will be considered under the following conditions:
1. The Non – Catholic family is supportive of the Catholic Education and all school policies found in the Parent/Student Handbook.
2. The parents understand that the student fully participates in a daily Religion class and religious services.
3. The Non-Catholic parent/family will fulfill their assigned volunteer hours at St. Rose School/Parish.
4. The Non-Catholic parent/family fully participates in fundraising activities.